Friday, February 10, 2006

More Cowards

I just read over at SDA that the president of UPEI rounded up all the copies of the student newspaper "The Cadre" because they had published the "Cartoons."
I wrote him a note, as follows:

Dear H. Wade,
As a former student I resent your obvious lack of testicular fortitude. By removing all copies of "The Cadre" you showed the students and the rest of Canada what a linguini spined coward you really are.
Your credibility is now in the tank and just think that now every time you are conversing with someone they may be thinking you may stab them in the back at the first opportunity, after all, you have proved that you have no integrity. Something to think about.

The Capt.

I know what you're thinking! How do I really feel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page